Our General Contact Information
All Saints Church is located at 17 North Street, Ware - MA - 01082
St. Mary's Church is located in the corner of Monroe Street and South Street
Parish Office for both Churches is located at 60 South Street, Ware - MA 01082
*** That is our mailing address for both parishes
413-967-4963 or 413-967-5913
Both numbers are coming into one line what means when someone is on the phone by using one of the numbers, you will get a busy signal trying to reach us
Book with Sunday Readings and Songs
Book of Sacred Liturgy
We are offering our parishioners the opportunity to purchase
a hardcover Book of Liturgy, which includes Sunday Masses &
Holy days of obligation, as well as music.
The Sunday Masses cycle A-B-C. This is a forever you own Mass book.
Perfect tool to have during COVID-19 restrictions.
The cost of the book is $30.00. Please call the rectory to place your order.
Current Restrictions During COVID-19 Reopening Time
St. Mary’s: 60 - 70 per service
St. Mary’s Parish Hall: 120 -130 per service
All Saints: 120 - 130 per service
- Church of the service, will open 30 minutes before each Mass and close right after service/s.
- If you are sick, even if it’s not COVID-19, coughing or sneezing, please stay home.
- Please bring your private prayer books or take one from the table and take it with when you leave.
- Ushers will be at the door/s controlling traffic
- All will be asked to keep social distance 6 feet
- We ask that those coming to our churches bring their own hand sanitizer if possible.
- All members of the congregation need to wear masks and they must put them on prior to leaving their cars, with a few exceptions: Children under the age of 2 should not wear masks.
- No passing the basket. Collection boxes will be located in the center aisles.
- Communion in the hand only.
- Communion will be given after Final Blessing - one way traffic only.
- Leave your kneeler down after Mass, so we will know which pews were used.
- Additionally, the Bishop is extending the dispensation from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass even after we reopen out of an abundance of caution and concern for the most vulnerable who are most susceptible to contract this virus.”
- Office visit only by appointment.
Monday: All Saints 7:30 am Mass
Tuesday: All Saints 7:30 am Mass followed by Adoration till 8:30am, St Jude Novena
Wednesday: St. Mary’s 7:30 am Mass followed by Adoration till 8:30am, Miracle Medal Novena
Thursday: St. Mary’s 7:30 am Mass
Friday and Saturday Morning - NO services just:
First Friday: 8 am at All Saints and First Saturday: 8 am - St. Mary’s.
4:00pm Mass at All Saints;
5:15pm Mass at St. Mary’s
8:00am Mass at All Saints;
9:30am Mass at St. Mary’s
12:10pm Mass at St. Mary’s Parish Hall (Will continue till September 13 only!!!)
5:15pm Mass at St. Mary’s Parish Hall (Will resume at All Saints Church on September 6)
* Masses at the Parish Hall are offered for easier accessibility and space.
During COVID-19, domestic violence is more dangerous than ever as families are asked to stay at home together 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. We are asking for your help in two ways. Can you help us get the word out about local services through your newsletters, Facebook pages, services or however you think is best, and can your faith community offer prayers of healing and safety in whatever setting possible? Below is information about local services, and a list of short prayers in case they help.
Behavioral Health Network (Ware) : 413-262-7103 or 413-967-6241 x 58535
Advocates can talk, text, safety plan, provide emotional support and help access services.
Ware River Valley Domestic Violence Chaplaincy Services (Ware): 413-758-0605
Trained volunteer chaplains are available. Contact the Task Force number above to connect.
SafeLink state-wide hotline: 877-785-2020 (24 hour/7 day state-wide hotline for abuse)v
Prayer for victims and survivors of abuse, adapted from Lesli White
Loving God (Loving One), be with all men and women who are in doubt about their intimate relationships. Give them clarity of mind and peaceful hearts so that they can make good decisions guided by Your love. Keep us all safe in our relationships. In Jesus’ name (In Your love). Amen.